Wednesday 20 June 2012

Origins

Origins by rothwell172
Origins, a photo by rothwell172 on Flickr.
So very early Monday morning whilst most of you were just getting up to go to work, I was heading for Llanberis. I had one purpose to photograph Llyn Padarn whilst in a calm state, the llyn was very calm, flat and a stillness I wished for.

I had also wanted the cloud that looks white and bubbly and forces itself upwards to the stratosphere, the reason for this was to get a collection of unique landscape shots of the Welsh Mountains.

I certainly achieved that, both resulting images done from a two - three stitch panorama. For the first entitled Mirror, Mirror I selected a small island on the lakeside, to which I could take a few light meter readings, adjust settings on camera, and set up my sturdy Manfrotto tripod to achieve these shots.

I certainly got what I came for!

No comments:

Post a Comment